In the 2023-2024 academic year, we will focus on GLO #3 Integrated Disciplinary Knowledge and GLO#1 Christian Faith. Next year, versions of both forms, adapted for 23-24, will be required. That means you will submit information on data collection, conclusions, recommendations on your Program Learning Outcomes aligned with GLO #3 Integrated Disciplinary Knowledge and GLO #1 Christian Faith. In subsequent years, we will recommend a cycle of review which always includes GLO #1 Christian Faith.
2023-2024 Focus GLO #3 Integrated Disciplinary Knowledge
“Our graduates integrate insights from a wide range of disciplines.”
This kind of learning engages students to build knowledge and abilities across two or more disciplines, including within courses, among courses, between coursework and practicum settings, within interprofessional education, and between academic curriculum and the university co-curriculum. Examples range from using multiple modes of inquiry, making connections among ideas and experiences, including reflecting on these connections, to synthesizing learning in new, complex situations within and beyond the campus.
- 3.1 Combine or compare modes of inquiry, methods, or theoretical frameworks from two or more disciplines to address questions or problems (includes ULAO 3.b)
- 3.2 Make connections from two or more disciplines to experiential learning in real world settings such as service learning, travel, practicum, clinical or internship experiences
- 3.3 Apply multiple disciplines, roles, and perspectives in collaboration within interprofessional education (IPE) experiences
- 3.4 Connect the curriculum and the co-curriculum (academic learning with campus life and activities)
- 3.5 Other (includes ULAO 3a, 3c, 3d)
If you have questions about assessment, please contact Elizabeth Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262 243 4283.