Respondus 4.0 Test Builder software is available to Concordia University faculty and staff. Respondus 4.0 Test Builder software can be installed on their computer to create and manage tests offline. Tests can be printed to paper or published to Blackboard.
You can use Respondus 4 Test Builder to:
- Retrieve a Blackboard exam and save to MS Word;
- Create tests and import to Blackboard;
- Import questions from MS Word into Respondus 4 to build your Blackboard test
- Contact the IT Help Desk to have Respondus 4.0 software installed. Call 262-243-4357 or email ITHelpDesk@cuw.edu.
- After Respondus 4.0 is installed, set up your server in the Respondus 4.0 app.
Resources and Instructions:
- Retrieve an online exam from Blackboard and save as an MS Word file.
- Create and format questions in Respondus 4.0
- Publish a Respondus test to Blackboard
- Import questions from MS Word or other file types into Respondus 4 Test Builder
- Respondus 4 Test Builder Quick Start Guide
- Note: For installation of the software on your computer, follow the “Campus-wide version” instructions
- Respondus 4 Test Builder User Guide
- Respondus 4 Test Builder Support Page, including more video tutorials
- Link to recorded session from October 2022