Below is the session recording and other resources from this session offered several times during Summer, 2021.
Recording (7/22 – with captions)
Recording (8/9 – with captions)
- Four Foundational Videos to Set Up Your Course in Blackboard – For faculty who design their own individual Blackboard course (no master course template)
Link to video. Topics included:
- Adding Content to Blackboard: File, Folder, Item
- Add and Grade and Assignment/Drop Box
- Set up Grade Center
- Open Course to Students
- Comprehensive how-to handout (with screenshots) of how to set up your course in Blackboard, including setting up the Grade Center
- Comprehensive video that aligns with the how-to handout above.
- Updated Content Editor in Blackboard
- Blackboard Tests:
- Resources related to managing course size
- Voicethread session recording and resources (January 2021)
- The resources above (and many more) are on the CELT Blog