Our discussion will focus primarily on strategies for efficient grading and substantive feedback in asynchronous online classes. Attention will be given to the balance necessary for adjunct faculty who might find short grading turnaround challenging, while also maintaining a full-time job. Our target audience is online instructors, but all are welcome. Come with your questions, suggestions, and best practices to share with your peers!
- Audio/Video Feedback:
- The Content Library (save your frequent comments on Blackboard)
- Send an email reminder to students for a specific assignment not yet submitted
- Use color coding in the grade center
- How to remove a zero, then grade a student submission
- Learn more about the Needs Grading page