Concordia’s Faculty Scholarship Week is only three months away! This year, in addition to the Monday poster session, we added an additional presentation session on Friday on the Mequon campus. We’ll have a similar event on the Ann Arbor campus if there is sufficient interest.
Here are the details:
- Abstract submission deadline is Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm CDT; the abstract template is linked below.
- The Faculty Scholarship Committee will review all abstracts and will notify authors by October 1, 2018
- A poster session will be held Monday, October 22, 2018 in the Terrace Room on the Mequon campus (Ann Arbor location TBD); there will be snacks
- Presentations will take place on Wednesday, October 24, Thursday, October 25, and Friday, October 26, 2017 in the Lakeshore Room on the Mequon campus (Ann Arbor location TBD); lunch will be provided
- This is a peer-reviewed event; it is a great place to get some feedback on your scholarly work, and to get a peer-reviewed scholarly product for your CV.
- All academic disciplines are welcome; we hope to have a strong representation from all 6 schools and a wide variety of departments and programs
You can direct any questions to email@example.com or give me a call at x2794. Committee members are also happy to provide advice and assistance.
The Faculty Scholarship Committee
(Jordan Beck, Mike Brown, Julie Dresen, Elizabeth Evans, Susan Gallanis, Brian Harries, Pollyanna Kabara, Ted King, Jeff Potratz, Scott Van Ornum, Jeff Walz, Jan Weisenbach, Mark Wolf, Katrina Serwe, Angela Walmsley, Georgia Kreiger, Jan Weisenbach)